Parallels Desktop 17 Business Edition
Discounted product for educational users and establishments. Proof of educational status required.
Straightforward and high-performing solution optimized for business and learning environments to run Windows applications on a Mac.
- Increased productivity: Windows and Mac applications run side by side
- Accelerated IT testing & development: Work across multiple OSes in a virtual machine for Mac
- Centralized administration & advanced security features: Small and large deployment support
Use your macOS and Windows OS, side-by-side, without ever having to pause productivity to reboot or to connect to a server. Share files and folders seamlessly between applications with easy drag and drop or copy and paste functionality. Leverage macOS QuickLook to quickly preview most file types from within File Explorer and tap into Dictionary to look up words or add words fast.
Use Coherence Mode to hide Windows while using Windows applications and toggle between Mac and Windows with a single click or swipe. Or, if you’re comfortable with the PC aesthetic, set Windows to occupy your entire screen to emulate the experience you’re accustomed to.
Plug external USB devices (including smart cards and other Windows-only compatible devices) into your Mac and use them in Windows. Better yet, print Windows files using printers already configured for your Mac.
Run business-critical applications without trade-offs—Microsoft Office, Visual Studio, Quicken and QuickBooks for Windows, Internet Explorer, SAP products, enterprise resource planning (ERP) software, Autodesk products and more! Parallels Desktop 16 delivers the world’s first 3D support to bring Maps, Pages, Final Cut Pro, Adobe Premiere and more.
Mass Deployment in Minutes
Deploy hundreds of installations with Parallels Mac Management, JAMF Pro and other solutions. Tune Parallels Desktop settings, add Windows applications to the dock and enable Single Application Mode—all with the Auto Deploy Package.
Use a single volume license key for all installations. Tap into insightful usage statistics and real-time licensing activities, and manage all deployed licenses with ease. Enable automatic upgrades to sync with version and feature releases, or disable automatic upgrades and create an on-site update server. You decide!
Swift and Secure Setup
Enroll new users in just a few clicks through automatically generated emails, each accompanied by a Parallels Desktop download link. All installations activate automatically. Enable Users to Download a Corporate Windows VM via a simple link to download a Windows image in the Parallels My Account portal. Parallels Desktop users across your organization can then get required Windows applications with ease.
Deliver the Most Seamless Solution Between Mac and Windows
By simultaneously leveraging Mac and Windows capabilities on a single computer, you save money, desktop resources, streamline workflows and reduce the support burden on your IT department. And, that’s not all.
Increase Operational Efficiency
- Seamlessly run Windows side by side on the Mac, and toggle between Mac and Windows with a single click or swipe.
- Plug external USB devices (including smart cards and other Windows-only compatible devices) into Mac and use them in Windows.
- While in Windows, print files using printers already configured for your Mac.
- Use Windows like it’s a macOS application. Unlike other virtualization solutions, Parallels Desktop doesn’t require rebooting or a connection to a server in order to launch Windows on Mac. It’s seamless.
macOS 12 Monterey (when released), macOS Big Sur 11.0, macOS Catalina 10.15, macOS Mojave 10.14, or macOS High Sierra 10.13
Apple M1, Intel Core 2 Duo, Core i3, Core i5, Core i7, Core i9, Intel Core M or Xeon processor
4GB of RAM
500 MB for Parallels Desktop application installation
Apple M1 chip, Intel, AMD Radeon, or NVIDIA