Kubity Pro - Student Pass
£19.74 INC VAT
Student Annual Pass for Kubity Pro.
Take SketchUp & Revit projects from the desktop to any device. Works with mobile apps Kubity Go, AR, VR and Mirror.
Instant 1:1 scale augmented and virtual reality, remote presentations, easy access to models, unlimited sharing and more. All on your phone. All in a single click.
- Automatically sync models to your mobile
- Send to anyone over QR code, text message, email, or social media
- Instant true-to-scale AR
- Instant VR for Google Cardboard, Oculus Go, Samsung Gear VR, or glasses-free
- Remote presentations controlled from your mobile device
- Tour with scenes automatically imported from SketchUp
- Discover models from a first-person POV
- Emphasize work with clay render
- Secure data encryption + password-protection
To explore your 3D model with Kubity Go and the suite of companion apps, you must first crystallize your model with the Kubity PRO plugin for SketchUp and Revit.
🔺 SketchUp Users
Export your .skp (SketchUp) files to mobile with the Kubity PRO plugin.
Kubity Go is compatible with most devices including iPhone, iPad, and Android devices.
🖥 Browser Access and Screen Mirroring
Kubity on the web works with the latest versions of Chrome and Firefox.
Note: Kubity uses WebGL2 technology which is NOT compatible with Safari, Edge or Internet Explorer.
👓 Virtual Reality (on mobile)
VR is compatible with Google cardboard viewers and other cardboard compatible devices including clip-on style VR glasses like Homido Mini, as well as the Samsung Gear VR and Oculus Go.
AR iOS is compatible with all ARKit compatible devices running iOS11 including: iPhone SE, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone X, all iPad Pro models, and iPad (2017).
AR for Android requires Android 7.0 or later and access to the Google Play Store.