Corel PaintShop Pro Education Edition 2021
£39.60 INC VAT
Corel PaintShop Pro Education Edition 2021 for students, teachers and educational institutions. Proof of status required. This is a download, we supply a licence key only.
Requires Windows 10, Windows 8/8.1, Windows 7 with the latest service pack (64-bit editions)
Edit, retouch, and correct your photography with a comprehensive toolset designed for all skill levels.
Powerful photography tools and features
Depend on a versatile range of professional image editing tools to make every shot, the best shot.
Easily crop areas of your photo to alter the focus using composition guides, Golden Ratio and Rule of Thirds. Resize with ease using one of several presets, or resize by pixels, percentage or print size. Restore and repair old photos with the Scratch Remover and Fade Correction tools to enhance contrast and color to faded photos.
Alter your photos using a wide variety of powerful adjustment tools, including Brightness and Contrast, Fill Light and Clarity, Fade Correction, White Balance, Hue and Saturation, Noise Removal, Vibrancy, Sharpening, color correction, and tonal levels and curves.
Selection and Correction tools
Isolate the area you want to select with a variety of Selection tools and enhance your selection with the Refine Brush. Automatically correct distortions, vignetting and chromatic aberrations in your photos with Lens Correction tools and use the Straighten tool to fix a crooked horizon, or the Perspective Correction tool to make a photo appear as though it was taken from a different angle.
RAW, HDR, and 360° camera support
Manage and save metadata in your RAW files with PaintShop Pro’s RAW Lab and correct problem areas, such as recovering blown highlights or adjusting shadows. Combine several photos of the same scene with different exposures to create one stunning HDR photo. Edit photographs taken with a 360° degree camera by straightening a photo with rotation or make it appear levelled. Remove and automatically replace a tripod or produce an interesting ‘planet-like’ effect.
Time saving tools
Reduce repetition and accelerate complex photo-editing actions with Scripts. Record a series of edits as a script to apply to any photo, anytime. Automate edits on multiple photos at once with batch processing like adding a watermark, picture frame, or simply resizing.
Creative graphic design features
PaintShop Pro is packed with creative tools for creative people.
Drawing, painting and fill tools
Templates and Creative Content
- Windows 10 (recommended version 1809 or later), Windows 8/8.1, Windows 7 with the latest service pack (64-bit editions)*
- For virtualization: Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2, Windows Server 2016, Windows Server 2019.
- Intel® Celeron G series or AMD® Phenom II and above (Intel® i5 or AMD® Ryzen series and above recommended for Artificial Intelligence feature support)
- 4GB of RAM (8 GB recommended for Artificial Intelligence feature support)
- 3GB of available hard-disk space required (4GB recommended)
- 1366 x 768 display resolution (1920 x 1080 display resolution @100 DPI recommended). Up to 250 DPI supported with appropriate resolution display.
- DirectX 10 or higher compatible video adapter with the latest driver (DirectX 12 compatible discrete VGA card recommended for GPU acceleration)
- Internet Explorer version 10 or higher
- Internet connection required for online features and tutorial videos
Import Formats Supported
AI, BMP, CAL, CALS, CGM, CLP, CUR, CUT, DCX, DIB, EMF, EPS, GIF, HDP, IFF, IMG, J2C, J2K, JIF, JP2, JPC, JPE, JPEG, JPG, JPS, JPX, MAC, MPO, MRW, MSP, PBM, PCD**, PCT, PCX, PDF, PGM, PIC, PICT, PNG, PNS, PPM, PS, PSD, PSP (PSP image files), RAS, RAW, RIF, RLE, SCT, SVG, SVGZ, TGA, TIF, UFO, WBM, WBMP, WDP, WEBP, WMF, WPG***
RAW file support for over 800 camera models, including the following file extensions: 3FR, ARW, CR2, CRW, DCR, DNG, K25, KDC, NEF, NRW, ORF, PEF, RAF, RW2, SR2, SRF, X3F (Visit full model list)
Export Formats Supported
BMP, CAL, CALS, CLP, CUT, DCX, DIB, EMF, EPS, AI, PS, GIF, GIF, HDP, WDP, IFF, IMG, JP2, J2C, J2K, JPC, JPX, JPG, JIF, JPE, JPEG, MAC, MSP, PBM, PCX, PGM, PIC, PPM, PNG, PSD, PSP (PSPIMAGE FILES), RAS, RAW, RIF, RIFF, RLE, SCT, CT, JPS, PNS, TGA, TGA, TIF, TIFF, WBMP, WBM, WEBP, WMF
- PaintShop Pro Brush (.pspbrush)
- Adobe Photoshop Brush (.abr)
- Jasc Brush (.jbr)