ABBYY FineReader 15 Standard - Charity & NFP
£114.00 INC VAT
ABBYY FineReader 15 Standard at a reduced price for charities and Not For Profit organisations. Proof of status such as your Charity ID number will need to be e-mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org before we can supply this software.
This is an ESD (Electronic Software Delivery) item. The download location and licence details will be e-mailed to you on completion of order.
ABBYY FineReader is an all-in-one OCR and PDF software application for increasing business productivity when working with documents. It provides powerful, yet easy-to-use tools to access and modify information locked in paper-based documents and PDFs.
Accurately convert scanned paper documents, images and PDFs to Word, Excel, searchable PDF and other formats. Powered by ABBYY’s leading OCR technology, FineReader makes digitizing processes fast and easy.
You can edit, search, and comment any PDF – scanned or digitally created.
ABBYY FineReader 15 supports 192 recognition languages in all combinations. 48 languages include dictionary support
Requires Microsoft® Windows® 10 / 8.1 / 8 / 7
Supported input formats:
- PDF, including PDF/A
- Image formats: TIFF, JPEG, JPEG 2000, JBIG2, PNG, BMP, PCX, GIF, DjVu, XPS*
- Editable formats**: DOC(X), XLS(X), PPT(X), VSD(X), HTML, RTF, TXT, ODT, ODS, ODP
Supported output formats:
- PDF, including PDF/A (1a, 1b, 2a, 2b, 2u, 3a, 3b, 3u)
- Image formats: TIFF, JPEG, JPEG 2000, JBIG2, PNG, BMP, PCX, DjVu
- Editable formats: DOC(X), XLS(X), PPTX, HTML, RTF, TXT, CSV, ODT
- E-book formats: EPUB®, FB2