Ghotit Real Writer and Reader 9 For Windows
£168.00 INC VAT
Ghotit Real Writer & Reader is an integrated reading and writing solution
comprising several advanced assistive technologies tailor-made for people with dyslexia, dysgraphia and other learning disabilities. It helps children and adults with dyslexia and dysgraphia to read, write and correct English texts in any application.
This is an ESD product, you will receive a licence key and a location from which to download the software.
Ghotit Quick Spell Word-Prediction
is a state-of-art technology designed for writers with typing issues and phonetic/creative writers; this technology increases writing speed and successfully predicts intended words with instant correction of the first misspelled letters in any application.
Ghotit’s Text Correction patented technology
provides the most appropriate fixes for spelling, grammar and punctuation mistakes according to the intended meaning of a text.
Ghotit Reading technology
makes any text document readable: hear text read aloud in conjunction with dual highlighting. And Ghotit Screenshot Reader reads even texts of images, locked PDF files and other inaccessible documents.
• Context-sensitive and phonetic spell checker
• Corrector of confused words including homophones
• Grammar and punctuation corrector
• Integrated talking dictionary
• Proofreader with dual highlighting
• Speak as you write (speech feedback)
• Text-to-Speech Reader with dual highlighting
• Screenshot Reader to read aloud any text on the screen
• Topics (Word-Banks) for Word-Prediction
• Integration with all text editing applications
• One-click experience with Floating Toolbar or F-key shortcuts
• Standalone “Dyslexia Text Editor”
• Google Docs “Dyslexia-Friendly Editor”
• Examination Settings – Forbid/Allow any feature of Ghotit in line with your exam or curricula requirements
• Highlighting and Annotations – Highlight and Annotate any web-pages and Word documents
• User Interface Customization
• Absolute Privacy for users
GHOT Real Writer and Reader 9 For Windows requires Windows: 7, 8/8.1 and 10/10S with full support for both 32 and 64-bit systems