Cadalog SU Podium 2.5
£174.05 INC VAT
This is an ESD (Electronic Software Delivery) item. The download location and licence details will be e-mailed to you on completion of order.
SU Podium V2.5 Plus is a photorealistic rendering plug-in for SketchUp developed to turn your SketchUp model into a photo-real image with realistic lighting, material properties, reflection, and refraction.
SU Podium V2.5 Plus employs advanced rendering technology but sticks to it's original intention: To make photo-realistic rendering for SketchUp an easy and rewarding task. The user interface is simply and does not require advanced knowledge of rendering techniques.
- Raytracing and Global Illumination: SU Podium uses a photon mapping algorithm that provides accurate raytracing and global illumination that yields beautiful, photo-realistic images. Although the user does not have to be aware of what technology is being used, it's important to note that you can obtain high quality images with realistic reflection and lighting, quickly.
- Multi-Threading: SU Podium uses multi-threading of your CPU so much of the rendering process will use all your processors (Dual/ Quad/ Eight).
- Cross-platform accessibility: SU Podium V2.5 Plus also supports 64 bit as well 32 bit, Windows or Mac operating systems, with support for SketchUp 8 through to SketchUp 2017. Over 40,000 licenses have been sold world wide.
The Podium Panorama feature allows users to render a 360 degree equirectangular panorama, which enables you and your clients to view the final panorama VR in a virtual 360° spherical environment.
The final panorama VR is a HTML (.htm) file that can be viewed in any browser that supports HTML5 such as Internet Explorer, Safari, Chrome and Firefox. The Panorama VR HTML file can be sent to your clients via email, hosted on your web site and viewed in an iOS device with the use of Dropbox Public Folder. You can also use thePanorama Server, a free service, that you can upload your Panorama images too and send a URL to your clients.
Increase your efficiency with Podium Browser: SU Podium Browser is a growing library of render ready components that can be dragged and dropped into the SketchUp model and then rendered.
- Podium Browser is automatically installed with SU Podium and provides hundreds of free light fixtures, high resolution textures, 2D face-me plants, trees, and household components.
- Podium Browser paid content: Podium Browser also has a rapidly growing paid library with thousands of additional components, including advanced 3D plants and trees, a huge selection of light fixtures, advanced Podium Materials and thousands of render ready household items like furniture, bathroom items, exterior items and more. Paid content is continuously added, usually with a few hundred additions per month. You can view the Paid content images in the Browser freely, but you will not be able to "click and drop" Paid content into SketchUp without an active Paid content license.
Post Processing with Podium Image Editor: PIE is part of SU Podium V2.5 Plus. It was created so that Podium users can do quick post processing or image editing of Podium rendered images. Post processing means making changes to the bitmap image created by Podium. For example, editing the light levels, brightness, cropping the image, adding a background to alpha transparent image, create Depth of Field areas, adding an overlay and blending are some of PIE's features.
To do any post processing, previously, you needed a good image editor like Photoshop. PIE makes it easy to do much of the post processing inside SketchUp and in fact directly from SU Podium after the rendering is completed.