ABBYY FineReader 15 Corporate Edition
£244.80 INC VAT
ABBYY FineReader 15 Corporate Edition is an all-in-one OCR and PDF software application for increasing business productivity when working with documents. It provides powerful, yet easy-to-use tools to access and modify information locked in paper-based documents and PDFs.
This is an ESD (Electronic Software Delivery) item. The download location and licence details will be e-mailed to you on completion of order.
Accurately convert scanned paper documents, images and PDFs to Word, Excel, searchable PDF and other formats. Powered by ABBYY’s leading OCR technology, FineReader makes digitizing processes fast and easy.
You can edit, search, and comment any PDF – scanned or digitally created.
Find differences in text between two document versions – eliminating time-consuming line-by-line matching. Compare Documents feature identifies changes between document versions in different file formats – e.g. a PDF of a scanned paper and its original Word version.
Easily set schedules for batch OCR conversion and monitoring of "watched” folders: use the Hot Folder tool to streamline OCR and convert documents to editable documents and searchable PDFs ready for digital archiving.
ABBYY FineReader 15 supports 192 recognition languages in all combinations. 48 languages include dictionary support
Requires Microsoft® Windows® 10 / 8.1 / 8 / 7
Supported input formats:
- PDF, including PDF/A
- Image formats: TIFF, JPEG, JPEG 2000, JBIG2, PNG, BMP, PCX, GIF, DjVu, XPS*
- Editable formats**: DOC(X), XLS(X), PPT(X), VSD(X), HTML, RTF, TXT, ODT, ODS, ODP
Supported output formats:
- PDF, including PDF/A (1a, 1b, 2a, 2b, 2u, 3a, 3b, 3u)
- Image formats: TIFF, JPEG, JPEG 2000, JBIG2, PNG, BMP, PCX, DjVu
- Editable formats: DOC(X), XLS(X), PPTX, HTML, RTF, TXT, CSV, ODT
- E-book formats: EPUB®, FB2